All Discussions Tagged 'PB' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can PB be part of the solution in Greece?

"Since the beginnings of the eurozone crisis in early 2010, the trade-off between austerity and democracy has become obvious." "A possible…

Started by Mariana SM

0 Nov 26, 2012

Visualizing Montenegro’s budget: A step towards participatory budgeting?

Look at this new project between Montenegro’s Ministry of Finance and UNDP. This project is part of the Open Government Partnership. The pl…

Started by Mariana SM

0 Sep 20, 2012

First steps for Participatory Budgeting in Finland

Check out the Participatory Budgeting process that is emerging in Finland!  

Started by Mariana SM

0 Sep 17, 2012

Check out Zimbabwe's local demands towards PB! What do you think?

Residents of Harare urge the City Council and the national government to actively involve them in their own governance, rather than continu…

Started by Mariana SM

0 Sep 5, 2012

Finland is taking first step in PB. Does your city need a similar project?

Participatory Budgeting is taking first step in Finland The Finnish innovation fund Sitra, took the initiative and organized a small-scale…

Started by Mariana SM

0 Aug 16, 2012

My Budget, My Vote, My Future: PB in Cameroon. What do you think about this new webpage?

My Budget, My Vote, My Future: PB in Cameroon   World Bank Institute's ICT4gov is providing support to an ICT mediated participatory budget…

Started by Mariana SM

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Arsene KAPNANG

Check out ICT4Gov experiences published in a report by the Open Knowledge Foundation. What do you find most interesting about it?

Technology for Transparent and Accountable Public Finance (TTAPF), report by the Open Knowledge Foundation “There’s a really interesting d…

Started by Mariana SM

0 Jun 4, 2012

Check out how Participatory Budgeting is happening now in Kinshasa, DRC (English and French)

Meeting with the mayors of Kinshasa, NGOs and members of civil society. Under the project of the World Bank Institute on the implementati…

Started by Mariana SM

0 May 23, 2012

How can we reinforce empowerment?

What do you think about these points that the post highlights regarding Participatory Budgeting processes? Main points: "More attention s…

Started by Mariana SM

0 Mar 28, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Boris Weber.

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service